Pages

Friday, December 23, 2011

Happy Christmas.

The tree has been decorated.









The Vegetarians have been sorted.

Vegetarian Christmas Pies from the BBC Good Food Magazine.

Chestnut and Cashew Nut Roast.
Sage and Onion Rolls.

Lots of  lovely treats have been baked.

Christmas Muffins.

Gingerbread Muffins.
Chocolate Truffles.

The Christmas cakes have been iced.

Almond Sponge

The cranberry sauce.

Thank you Nicola over on Simply Homemade.
I have been to the allotment and collected some of the Vegetables.

The last few carrots and some tiny parsnips.

lovely sprouts.

I got to the Christmas Market in Georges Dock to have a go on the Carousel.







All that is left to do is to is to Thank everyone who has dropped by and to wish you all a very Happy Christmas.

4 comments:

  1. I hope you had a Merry Christmas :)

    Wishing you the best for the New Year.
    Thanks for all your lovely comments x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you've had a wonderful Christmas. You certainly prepared some yummy looking food, I bet that went down a treat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yum next year I am off to your house, as the only vegetarian in my house I am hungry looking at all those goodies

    Happy New Year

    Denise
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Your food looks amazing! Hope that you had a lovely time and wishing you all the best for a happy 2012! xxx

    ReplyDelete