Pages

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Blog Swap




I signed up for my first blog Swap in August, It was run by  http://blueberry-heart.blogspot.co.uk
I was partnered with http://feltabulous.blogspot.ie/
My parcel arrived yesterday morning full of lovely goodies, all beautiful wrapped in tissue.






A Handmade Macrame Bracelet.

Beautiful Handmade earrings and bracelet.

A lovely handmade Felt Brooch and heart.





There was also seeds and lovely notebook and book marker, a packet of felt leaves in lovely autumn colours and 2 cards.
I was delighted with all my lovely gifts. Thank you so much.

Here is what I sent to my swap partner.



UPDATE

Early this week the postman knocked on my door with another parcel from my blog swap partner.
Inside was another gift that she had spotted after she had posted off the original parcel.







The enamel mug is perfect for taking to my allotment and another pair of beautiful handmade earrings.

Once again Thank You for been such a wonderful swap partner

3 comments: